Last modified: June, 2021
What we collect.
We may collect the following information:
– Your name and job title
– Your contact information including your email address
– Demographic information such as your postcode, preferences and interests
– Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offer
What we do with the information we gather.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service.
We understand our legal duty to retain accurate data and only retain personal data for as long as we need it (or deemed reasonable) for our legitimate business interests and as long as you are happy for us to do so.
Your information will be retained for a reasonable amount of time for the following reasons:
– To help you find a job.
– To inform you about vacancies we are managing.
– Internal record keeping.
– We may use the information to improve our products and services.
– We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
– From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you enter our site, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse our web traffic.
Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used.
This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs.
We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
In addition this website uses the following cookies:
– Google Analytics: This cookie allows us to see information on user website activities including, but not limited to page views, source and time spent on website. The information is de-personalised and is displaed as numbers, meaning it cannot be tracked back to individuals. This will help to protect your privacy. Using Google Analytics we can see what content is popular on our website and strive to give you more of the things you enjoy reading and watching.
– Google Adwords: Using Google Adwords code we are able to see which pages helped lead to contact form submissions. This allows us to make better use of our paid search budget.
– HotJar We use HotJar to track information such as mouse clicks, scroll depth and where user’s click. This information helps us to improve the user experience on the website. We don’t store any personal information.
– WordPress: This website is built in WordPress, and its cookie allows us to better understand which pages you’ve previously visited to help streamline your visit further.
– Font Awesome: This is a plugin which connects you to our social media accounts.
If you look at the bottom of this page, you’ll see the plugin in action.
– Drip: We use Drip for our email marketing. Its cookie allows it to coordinate with the website to ensure that our subscribers receive relevant information.
– Add This: This is a social sharing tool that you’ll see on the left hand side of our blog pages. It allows visitors to share blog posts with their social audiences. The cookie tracks whether you’ve shared one of our articles or not.
– Intercom: Intercom is our chatbox tool, which you’ll see throughout our website.
Its cookie allows us to track any conversations you’ve initiated so that the experience you receive through us is as good as it can be.
Links to other websites.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website.
Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
– Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, you will have the opportunity to tell us that you would not like us to contact you directly in the future.
– If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com.
– We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
A pixel tag, or pixel, is a small piece of code that can be embedded on websites and emails. We use pixels to learn how you interact with our site pages and emails, and this information helps us you with a more tailored experience. For example, if you visit a Care 2 Care Recruitment page, a pixel will help us show you an ad for that page when you later visit other relevant websites.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Care 2 Care Recruitment and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose.
Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Care 2 Care Recruitment. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly.
However, Care 2 Care Recruitment takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This website and its content is copyright of Care 2 Care Recruitment Ltd – © Care 2 Care Recruitment Ltd, 2021. All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
– You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
– You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
– You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.